Thursday, May 30, 2013

Review-Under the Mistletoe With Me (With Me in Seattle) by Kristen Proby

"I know I don't tell you enough how sexy you are. But don't every doubt that I love your body, just the way it is, no matter how it changes."

Seriously, I don't think I can say enough about Kristen Proby! I realized a couple weeks ago that I had somehow missed this book in the With Me In Seattle Series and I was very upset with myself! Not that you need to read these books in order, but the picture of these characters is much clearer if you do. Under the Mistletoe With Me is the story of Stacy and Isaac Montgomery. It is a shorter story than the other books, but it is just as hot! Isaac and Stacy are the only married couple among the Montgomery children and they have just had a daughter, Sophia. We learn that they had infertility issues that caused some stress in their marriage but they are thrilled to be parents now. In this book we join them as they are reconnecting after the birth of their first child, which is a stressful time in any marriage. Once again, Kristen Proby gives us what we want with a loving family that continues to grow as the siblings meet their significant others, supportive friends, and realistic relationships. This will be on my re-read list since I plan to read the entire series in order before the next book comes out. You don't want to miss this important part of the overall With Me In Seattle  series! 5 out of 5!



Where to buy:


                           


No comments:

Post a Comment