Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Review-Binding Agreement (Just One Night #3) by Kyra Davis

"I want you to relish in the pleasure of both authority and submission on a daily basis. It's an intoxicating combination and you are one of the few who can explore both."

I have been looking forward to reading this book for a while now. I was not disappointed. Kyra Davis finishes this trilogy on a strong note. Kasie and Robert continue their tumultuous relationship through this book. I always enjoy reading about a strong female character and Kasie continues to be that, in spite of her weaknesses. We get to go through her self-discovery with her, which many working women struggle with. The bond she has with Robert both terrifies her and thrills her, which makes this story that much more intoxicating. I have read the first 2 books more than once already, and I know this book will be no different. 5 out of 5!





No comments:

Post a Comment