Monday, April 22, 2013

Review--Strictly Business by Lisa Eugene

"God...I want you. Where can we go? Is it safe in here?" His husky breath floated against the shell of her ear, sending a hazy buzz along her skin.

Let me just say that this book was a very pleasant surprise! I wasn't sure what to expect when the author sent me a copy but it is HOT! I read the book in 1 day, it was difficult to put down! Nina and Wade are combustible together and from the first time they meet the sex is unbelievable  Seriously, I thought the first sex scene was a dream or fantasy. Then I figured out that it wasn't so I was confused. But, in the end we find out that Nina and Wade have a chemistry that cannot be denied, though she tries to deny it and keep their relationship Strictly Business. This romance story has mystery to it that I found very enjoyable, especially since you don't know who the culprit is until the end. This is a good first book for Lisa Eugene and I look forward to reading more from her soon! 4 out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment