Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Review--Decieved-Part 1 New York by Eve Carter

“You are truly divine, Miss Swanson. Intoxicating... like a fiery shot of Patron.” 





I got Deceived as a freebie from Amazon at the request of the author. This book is much shorter than I expected and doesn't give enough substance to the relationship between Chloe and Patrick. I found myself wondering how old Chloe is because she acted like a teenager most of the time. The introduction of the Baroness into the story was interesting, but then it was just dropped and we didn't see her again until the end. I'm left very confused about her role in all of this and why she was so hateful to Chloe. The sex scenes in this book are amazingly panty-melting hot! I would read them over and over again. I just had trouble getting past the typos and grammatical errors as well as Chloe's immaturity and Patrick's blatant inappropriate sexual advances in the workplace. 3 out of 5




No comments:

Post a Comment