Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday to us!


It's hard to believe that Babu's Bookshelf was born 2 years ago. So much has happened in such a short period of time. I am eternally grateful for all the support from authors and readers to publishers and tour companies. This has been an extremely fun ride for me. I've learned a lot about books, more than I ever thought I would. I've met and become friends with some AMAZING people. I've even written and published 2 novels, something I never thought I would do.

So, to say "thank you" seems like not enough. It feels like I should throw you all a huge party. That's difficult to do on the internet. So I've put together a box of swag I've collected over the past year. Some is signed, some isn't. There are bookmarks, rack cards, can koozies, rubber bracelets, and all manner of goodies in there. I might even include signed proofs of my first novella and novel. I'm going to give it away to one person.

There's no way I can accurately describe how I feel about this adventure. I'm grateful, blessed, honored, and humbled by the reception I've gotten. So, THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart for being part of this grand adventure. It truly means the world to me!

Jennifer Hensley, Owner
AKA: JA Hensley, Author
AKA: Savannah Leigh, Author


No comments:

Post a Comment