Title: Persecution (Book One Dyphillum Series)
Author: E. Montgomery
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
They were exiled from their clan.
Made to leave the only home they ever knew.
They knew the curse would kill them if they didn’t leave.
Isaac erased her memories to give her a better life.
SHE HAS TO COME BACK.
SHE IS THE CHOSEN ONE.
Only Cecily can defeat the hunters.
Isaac swore his heart to protect her.
Julian swore his life to protect her.
But in the end will it be Isaac and Julian that needs saving?
Add to GoodReads
Elizabeth Montgomery’s “Persecution” is a paranormal romance that is very light on the romance. This story (which is only the beginning of the tale) is a short read and the concept is interesting, but I wish there was more romance to it. Maybe the next book will be more devoted to the love story between Isaac and Cecily. 3 out of 5
I was born in Williamsburg Virginia and raised in Yorktown Virginia so paranormal inspiration was easily obtained. I have 4 awesomesauce kids and an AMAZING husband. Currently I'm working on three books, all Paranormal Romance. I'm a google junkie and can find a pic on google to fit any conversation and will cyber stalk a topic till my eyes hurt if I am interested in it enough. Coffee and gummy bears are an hourly habit. Some of my favorites include: Reading (of course), writing (well duh), baking fancy shmancy cakes, painting and last but not least hanging out with the fam <3
1) I am obsessed with Favicons. They are the little icon next to a websites name in the tabs on a browser. I like to make them pretty when I can.
2) I have an irrational fear of all bugs, spiders especially but I loathe them all equally and turn into a crying ninja when I see them.
3) I make fancy shmancy cakes, but don’t really like to eat cake.
4) Stray cats are attracted to me like lent to static.
5) I am a pediatric nurse and I LOVE my job.
6) I have a fear of being murdered while in the shower, even when the door is locked I am afraid something will crawl out of the mirror or toilet so I keep my eyes open the whole time…even when washing my face (it is possible).
7) I listen to the same song on repeat the entire time I am writing a chapter.
8) I totaled my first car going 3 (yes three) miles an hour.
9) I love all things Wonderland (especially Johnny Depp)
10) I totally believe in aliens. In my head I picture them all as Luxen aka Daemon (The Lux Series by Jennifer L Armentrout)
11) When I see people’s pics on facebook or Instagram, I totally check out the background (their living room, car, kitchen etc.)
12) I could eat avocados, chicken and watermelon for the rest of my life and be completely content.
13) Short arm T-rex jokes get me every time haha!
14) I have to have at least eight pillows on my bed or I can’t sleep. I sleep with 6 of them and they have to be positioned just right or I will toss and turn like a two year old.
15) I had the brilliant idea of going by a pen name of Summer Rayne until I said it out loud and ugly laughed at how ridiculous it was.
16) I have the mouth of a seasoned sailor. Except around my grandma, mom and kids…well sometimes the kids push it but I don’t make it a habit lol
17) I can find a picture that will suit any conversation I am having within a matter of seconds.
18) I have an issue with whiteboards. I will redo them a million times till the words/lines are straight.
19) I’m an over-roller when it comes to toilet paper (I am running out of fun facts so it has come to the way I roll my toilet paper and for this I apologize)
20) Writing 20 “fun facts” about myself has proven to me I need to go sky dive or something more exciting than cake and toilet paper. Thanks for reading!
Author GoodReads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7326382.E_Montgomery