Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bullet by Jade C. Jamison-Review



An Epic Rock Star Novel

What if you discover the man you want is toxic?

She tasted a little bit of heaven with him, and now they’ve gone through hell and back, but can their relationship take anymore?

Valerie Quinn is a naïve college freshman when she meets on-the-rise rock star Ethan Richards. He’s an idealistic, handsome, reckless young man, but he’s captured her heart. She doesn’t give up on him and eventually his walls crumble down. By the time Valerie has given herself to him completely, she discovers he’s damaged and may be beyond help. Can she save Ethan and their relationship before he implodes, or will he self-destruct and take her with him?

Yes, this is the book you've been hearing all the buzz about!

My Review:

I've been wrestling with this review since I finished the book. I have such a book hangover that it is difficult to think about much else. This is the first book from Jade C. Jamison that I have read and I will say that she has a fan for life in me. I did email her when I was about 68% through the book and told her I was going to slap Val and Ethan. I was so angry with both of them! I kept reading (I'm not one to quit a book) and I'm happy with how it ended. I've read the reviews and I'm surprised by some of the comments. This book is INTENSE. It is not something you want to read that you hope will be light and easy, because it is not any of those things. It's gritty and raw and will evoke emotions you don't want to feel. I know I'm reading a good book when I feel the emotions the characters are feeling. I was carried through this book and felt like I was part of the story. I can't wait to read Rock Bottom and hang out with these characters again! 5 out of 5!



No comments:

Post a Comment