Sunday, July 14, 2013

Review-Interrupted by Amy Queau


Synopsis:
After the emotional turmoil that was ‘Jesse’ subsides, Charlie manages to find peace with her decision to leave him, despite her conscience telling her otherwise. Saying goodbye to the drama proves to be an easier task than she anticipated.

And although Charlie’s life continues to test her strength, her will, and her motivation to pick herself up and dust herself off, she carves a new path. Making positive changes in her life, she gets a new job, a new apartment, and a new guy; everything is nearly perfect. Nearly.

Hundreds of miles away, Jesse isn’t faring too well in their aftermath. But within his darkness, he finds a purpose and reconstructs himself with one goal in mind:

He needs to find his Charlie.

Interrupted is the second book in The Progress Series.

Progress, the first book, is on sale for $0.99 at Amazon until the end of July. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BNYEA1C


My Review:
First thought. If you haven't read Progress, you need to before you read Interrupted! The story won't flow if you don't. As the 2nd book in this trilogy, I expected some twists and turns. Charlie continues to define herself, which makes me very happy. She is still smoking, which makes me unhappy. (I realize that this is a minor issue, but she has done so much to get healthy I was hoping she would kick this habit!) Jesse continues to struggle in his life. He isn't doing much to improve things, but I keep hoping that he will! I found myself hoping that some of the secondary characters would step in to help these two, but that isn't happening thus far. I can only hope that the 3rd book will resolve these unfinished issues! 4 out of 5!




Buy Interrupted NOW at Amazon


Author Info:
FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Queau-author-of-The-Progress-Series/340436506070934
website: www.amyjq.com
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6983260.Amy_Queau

No comments:

Post a Comment