Monday, July 1, 2013

Book Signing with M. Leighton, Samantha Young, Jessica Sorensen, and Addison Moore!

Well, for my first book signing, I think it went pretty well! I only got tongue-tied and all fan girl once (that I remember). These authors are AMAZING! So nice and willing to talk, answer stupid questions and sign all the stuff I shoved in front of them. I had a great time and met some really nice people!

So, here are the pictures...

Michelle Leighton!





Samantha Young!


Jessica Sorensen!


Addison Moore!

Oh, I think I forgot to mention Colin.....(how could I EVER forget him! He is delicious!)





Can you see those abs?!?!?!?!?! (I wanted to touch them REALLY bad!)




Michelle & Samantha got to touch him!                                          The whole crew!




No comments:

Post a Comment