Saturday, June 8, 2013

Review-Relentless (Shattered Hearts) by Cassia Leo

"With every choice you risk the life you would have had. With every decision you lose it."

Relentless is a story that will stick with you. If it doesn't, you might want to check your pulse. Claire has a lot of emotional baggage from her childhood that she is dealing with, as well as more recent events that bring her down. She is trying to make it on her own, but she isn't really living. She meets Adam and things change for the better. Adam has secrets of his own, but he wants to have a relationship with Claire so he opens up to her more than she does for him. We spend the majority of this book learning about their secrets and what brought them to this place in life. I really liked this book. We get to know the characters well and what makes them tick. We learn about their pasts and how that affects their present. I really like Claire and I find myself cheering for her and her relationship with Adam, which is not without it's difficulties. The ending leads into the next book, Pieces of You. I enjoyed this book, I cried, I laughed. I can't wait to start reading the next one! 4 out of 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment