Thursday, June 13, 2013

Review-Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley

"A real man wants to know how to make his woman moan and takes up the challenge of keepin' that up and making it better." ~Hop Kinkaid

I received an ARC of this book from NetGalley in return for an honest review.

When I first picked up this book, I wasn't sure what to expect. I had read a few reviews, but this is the first book from Kristen Ashley I have read. I must say that I will be reading more from her! Fire Inside is book #2 in the Chaos Novel series. I have not read book #1 yet but I had no trouble catching up and getting to know the characters. Hopper is a badass biker. Lanie has her issues, including being shot while her fiance was killed. Fire Inside follows the story of these two and how they battle their individual demons to find each other. Kristen writes this story in such a way that you can actually hear the characters talking. (I think she may be hearing voices because Hop's side of the conversation is SO different from Lanie's!) This just enhances the real-ness of the story. After reading this book I want to be part of the MC and feel safe and protected by these guys! 4 out of 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment