Monday, June 24, 2013

Review-Falling Into Us by Jasinda Wilder

Normally, when I write a review, I try to keep my emotions in check and not use foul language. That will NOT be happening in this one. Jasinda Wilder is FUCKING amazing!! I honestly didn't think I could love her work more than I did after Falling Into You. Boy, was I wrong! This book is, as she usually says, Amaze-balls! I took my time reading it, savoring each word, because I knew that it would be good. I was so excited to get to revisit the characters Nell, Colt, Jason and Becca again. I love books written from the different POV and this does not disappoint. I feel like Jason and Becca are my friends and I experienced their emotions with them. Jasinda knows how to draw these emotions out of her characters and give them to her readers in a way that we are literally crying with them. My family is starting to get used to my emotional outbursts while I'm reading, but not quite. It is difficult to write this review without giving anything away, but I feel it is important for you to experience this story in your own way. I do hope that you will experience it. I plan to read it again, once I've recovered. Jasinda, please continue to make us think, feel, cry, laugh, and love with your characters! I can't get enough! 5 out of 5!!

"I can't promise you forever, Beck. I can't promise you forever, because that's not long enough." Jason Dorsey


1 comment: