Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review--Until I Break by Michelle Leighton

I was going to take some time to get my thoughts together about this review before I wrote it, but I decided that raw was the way to go because that is how this book is. First of all, I want to know how the heck Michelle does it! She writes these amazing books, all different, but all amazing! I am captivated by her characters and their stories, and this time was no different. Alec is mysterious, Samantha has issues. When they get together it is like a nuclear explosion of lust, sex, and something more. I was captivated from the first chapter with this book, and that doesn't happen very often. I, literally, could not stop reading this book! I thought I really liked Ms. Leighton when I read Down to You, liked her a little more with Madly, and know I am full-on in love with her! I plan to read EVERYTHING she has ever written and I hope she knows that she has a fan for life! That probably sounds really creepy and stalker-ish, but I don't care. There are only a handful of authors I put in this category, and Michelle Leighton is definitely one of them! 5+ out of 5!!!


"You know you should run. I've told you countless times before that I'll hurt you, that you're not safe with me."



No comments:

Post a Comment