Monday, May 13, 2013

Review--Trophy Husband by Lauren Blakely

I received an ARC of this book from Lauren Blakely yesterday and I couldn't put it down! I instantly fell in love with McKenna and her quest to improve her life. We've all been there. We have used a man to validate our feelings and our self-esteem to the point where we don't know how to do it for ourselves. Well, McKenna and her wonderful friends concoct a scheme to help her get what she thinks she wants while blazing a new trail to prove that women can have a trophy husband like a man can have a trophy wife. Her process is hilarious and she is definitely one who is willing to see a project to the end. Except for one thing that keeps getting in her way. You'll have to read the book to find out what that is. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I know I will read it again in the future. 4 out of 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment