Thursday, May 9, 2013

Review--Sebastian-Dark Bonds by Janey Rosen

I received this ARC from the author to review. Sebastian-Dark Bonds starts where Secrets leaves off. Literally. I highly recommend you read Secrets before this book or you will be lost. Dark Bonds continues the story of Elizabeth and Sebastian's affair and the road to dominance and submission. Elizabeth spends more time exploring her feelings about whether she can truly become submissive to Sebastian. I felt like this book was in fast forward. There were few natural breaks and it seemed like the author was in a hurry to get to the end. This book ends with a major cliffhanger that is driving me crazy! There were a couple of times when the chapters contradicted each other, which I found distracting. However, I will read the last book to find out how the story ends! 3 out of 5!



No comments:

Post a Comment