Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review--Rock With Me by Kristen Proby

Wow. Holy Crap. Wow. 

Seriously, that was all I could say for a while after I finished this book. Kristen Proby has climbed to the top of a rather small list of my favorite authors. Book 4 of the With Me In Seattle Series is unbelievably good. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the Williams and Montgomery families and all their friends. Rock With Me allows us to do just that. We get to know Sam and Leo, who are related to the characters we have already met. I am drawn to Sam's independence and stubbornness because I think she embodies what I would want my daughter to be when she grows up. Sam has to learn that depending on others doesn't make her weak, but this is not something that comes easily. Leo is a force all his own and I don't think there is anyone else but Sam who can handle that. I will be reading this book (and all the others in this series) again and again. I am now anxiously (not patiently) awaiting the publication of Book #5. Thank you, Kristen, for writing such great books! 5 out of 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment