Monday, May 27, 2013

Review-Reading The Dead (The Sarah Milton Chronicles) by J.B. Cameron

"Crazy was just part of my job description." ~~Sarah Milton

Reading The Dead is a bit of a departure from the books I'm used to reading and reviewing. This is a good thing! I thoroughly enjoyed this book! Sarah Milton is a PhD and a Detective with the LAPD. She has a unique gift that allows her to hear and see people others cannot see. She grew up being labeled "Schizo" Sarah Milton and has tried very hard to distance herself from that moniker in her adult life. What ensues is a mystery that involves Sarah and her fellow detectives trying to solve the case of a serial killer. I found this book to be very entertaining and easy to get lost in. I was on the edge of my seat many times and didn't know how it would end! I will recommend this book to anyone who likes a good mystery. I look forward to being able to read the next books in the series! 4 out of 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment