Saturday, May 25, 2013

Review-Blind Obsession by Ella Frank

I read many reviews of this book before I dove in. I thought I knew what to expect. I was wrong. Dead wrong. Blind Obsession is hauntingly beautiful, starting with the cover and continuing throughout the book. It is a story that will stay with you for days after you finish it. I found myself dreaming about it. Phillipe is caught in his own world of mystery and has closed himself off from the world after a tragic incident happens in his life. Chantel is his lover and muse. Gemma is the journalist invited to the chateau to tell their story. What transpires is utterly and completely, erotic. The sex between these people is panty-melting. The story is told in such a way that you feel like you are in the room with them. This is one of the best stories that I have read in the past year and I know I will read it over and over and over.  5+ out of 5!





No comments:

Post a Comment