Monday, April 29, 2013

Review--Lush by Lauren Dane

I received this as an ARC from NetGalley and I was happy because I've been following Lauren Dane on Twitter but I had not had a chance to read any of her books. After reading some of the reviews on Goodreads, I was even more intrigued, since there seemed to be such extreme opinions. I will say that I have not read any of the other Delicious books, so I will not compare this one (Book #3 in the series) to the others. I enjoyed this book, very much. Mary and Damien's chemistry is undeniable. She has no unrealistic expectations of what he can offer, given his profession, and she is in it for the fun. I like a female lead who is strong, knows what she wants, and doesn't apologize when she goes after it. Damien is hot, sexy, and knows how to please a woman. The sex in this book is HOT and I found myself flushed a couple of times. That's how I know it is a good book! It is a love story, it's erotic, and it has a sweet couple in the center of it. I will definitely read the rest of the Delicious books since I really like all the characters I've met so far. You should really check out this book! 4 out of 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment